This piece was created from a written prompt. Before reading further, look at the image, then answer this question:
What kind of story would you create about this image?
My answer is that this is an introduction to the Sherbet sisters, Hyacinth Orange and Bella Lime. They've always thought their middle names were corny, so they worked out a deal with their parents. That deal was they get to go by their first names only--as long as they wear the color of their middle name in their clothing. They haven't minded at all...and in fact, are much happier for having done so.
#narrativeishere
I haven't participated in this retreat series before. But I learned about it through an artist I follow, and she will be leading one of the sessions. The retreat starts October 17th and runs through October 23rd (2026). If you're interested in an opportunity to play artistically, here is the link for more information and where you can sign-up: https://jessicaswift.com/pages/art-oasis
Comments
Post a Comment